Victory - Owner, Senior Piercer
- piercing since 2010
- Association of Professional Piercers (APP) Member since 2017
- First Aid/CPR from St John's Ambulance
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training Certification from the APP
- attended the Basic (2010) and Advanced (2013) Fakir Intensives Body Piercing Courses
- attended the APP annual conferences (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023)
- attended the APP Member's annual educational retreat (2017, 2019)
- completed the Indigenous Canada online course from University of Alberta
After visiting over 40 piercing studios along the West Coast (all the way down to San Diego!), Vicky opened Elemental Body Adornment in 2015, wanting to bring high end jewellery and piercing services to the city to help make the world a shinier, happier place. They strongly believe in offering the safest piercing services possible, and the best body jewellery companies available in the world.
Some of their favourite piercings to perform are eyebrows ("I love how they frame the face!"), nostrils ("I could do them all day!") and conches ("So much real estate!"). The best part of their job is helping clients find their favourite new piece of jewellery!
Vicky has been a Member of the Association of Professional Piercers (APP) since 2017. They helped lead a class at the APP 2017 conference called "The Alphabet Soup of Piercing", teaching colleagues about the LGBTQIA2s+ community and inclusive business practices.